The National Pony Express Association and the various State Divisions have a wide selection of 150th Annnivarsary Collectables available for purchase.
- Personal Letter Application (Deadline May 10)
- Commemorative Letter Application (Deadline May 10)
- Collector's Edition 150th Anniversary Cachet & Inaugural Address (Deadline May 1)
- First Day Cover from U.S. Postal Service
- Pony Express/NPEA 150th Anniversary .36 Caliber Navy Colt pistol
- Peter Fillerup/Wild West Designs has designed and developed numerous collectables for sale. Some proceeds from the sale of statues and souvenirs will go to the NPEA.
- Pony Express 150th Anniversary Rifles
- 150th Commorative Medallion
- 2011 Calendar of the 150th Re-Ride.
- Donnie Norvell has 2011 Calendars of the 150th anniversary Re-ride on hand now. There are photos of Utah and Wyoming in it. He is selling them for $15 per calendar plus shipping. You may e-mail him at email@example.com and if anyone wants to see them before they want to buy them, he will send them the link to view them.
- State Divisions
Westover, L. Egan. Pony Express Adventures. Pony Express Books, Kaysville, Utah, 2010. A storybook of actual, exciting stories with rich, colorful pictures, commemorates the 150th Anniversary of the Pony Express, 1860-2010. An educator in Utah for over 20 years, L. Egan Westover has compiled and retold the daring escapades of Pony Express riders like Major Howard Egan, "Pony Bob" Haslam and "Buffalo Bill" Cody. Full of factual information, the stories are written to be enjoyed by both adults and children. These historical figures and their adventures are truly brought to life by the beautiful illustrations of western and wildlife artist, Bob Child. The book also includes a map of the Pony Express route and an information section with interesting facts, such as how far and how fast riders rode, how much the mail weighed, and what conditions the riders faced. This book may be ordered from Pony Express Books.